Our Aromatherapy Oil Profiles
- Bergamot is highly favored & well loved for its sweet citrusy fragrance, bergamot is unique among citrus oils for its calming properties.
- This oil is restorative and can combat fatigue and stress. Bergamot’s refreshing and relaxing properties help counteract low moods and uplift the spirits. It also has deodorizing properties.
- Eucalyptus is a well known key ingredient in cough and throat medicines and chest ointments. It is used as a decongestant and expectorant in colds and chest infections and is a useful oil for inhalations.
- Eucalyptus’s fragrance is fresh, green, & medicinal & is used widely for its calming and clearing properties. It also has strong antibacterial properties.
- Grapefruit’s, sharp, citrusy, & refreshing aroma is sure to uplift the mood and please the senses, along with its cleansing and invigorating properties. This oil is helpful in the treatment of oily skin, supports the liver, and helps cleanse the lymphatic system.
- Ginger works to reduce inflammation & heal skin infections. Inhaling it’s ginger aroma helps to expel mucus from the body & relieve nausea. Ginger is packed with lots of antioxidants that aid in skin health on a cellular level. It also works to relive anxiety, and alleviate muscle soreness & menstrual cramp pain.
- Lavender Oil is probably the most popular & beloved essential oil of the modern world. Lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its therapeutic properties for thousands of years. Lavender is mainly used for its calming and relaxing properties. While these are it’s most well known properties, lavender has dozens of awesome health & beauty benefits. It is the most versatile, classic, and beautifully scented of all healing oils.
- The Romans used this antiseptic oil for bathing and to cleanse lacerations and wounds after battle. The name itself originates from the Latin lavare, which means “to wash.”
- Lemon is known as a powerful aromatic, topical and internal cleanser and can be used to complement many other oils. Because of its antiseptic qualities, lemon was used to treat malaria and to guard against bites from disease-carrying insects, our lemon-eucalyptus oil works great as a bug repellent.
- Lemongrass has long been used in Asian and Caribbean recipes due to its subtle lemony flavor and aroma. It has been found to support healthy digestion, and soothe aching muscles.
- Lemongrass oil is very antiseptic and is useful in protecting against airborne infections. It is uplifting, with mild antidepressant properties. Its pain-relieving properties are useful for treating sore or strained muscles, especially after exercise.
- Orange is excellent for energizing and revitalizing. It is also commonly used as an effective tool for uplifting mood, as well as for its wonderful zesty, refreshing, citrusy aroma. It is a good detoxifier and cleanser that supports the lymphatic system.
- Orange is an enticing fragrance which promotes tranquility and a sense of balance.
- Spearmint is invigorating, sweet, & minty it ‘s aroma soothes the airways through inhalation, it also helps speed up wound healing & relieve spasms. Spearmint works to relieve stress & helps with concentration & focus. It is a natural disinfectant & bug repellant.